Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pink Challenge #1

As some of you know, I've began working with PINK as one of their campus stylists. I am so humbled and blessed to have this opportunity! I love telling y'all all about my experiences with working with them and I thought it'd be cool to share my first challenge and show some pictures! My requirements for this first challenge were to shop (I'm good at this so it was simple). The next part was taking pictures and the only requirements for those was that 5 had to be on body photos, and 5 had to be on the floor, staged photos but having extra was also allowed! Here are some of the photos I submitted. My friend Clay Sperlazza shot these photos of me!

 
This first PINK item I styled was this Burgundy zip up! It has a white mesh detailing and some accent black stripes as well! Its perfect to throw on over a tank or sports bra and is light weight!



Next I styled this orange oversized tee that is cozy and comfy for your morning coffee!
                                             And this purple tank with a purple bralette!
 
I picked out this super soft light blue hoodie! Its soft and cozy but still lightweight!



 I got this white and grey zip up that is perfect to throw on in college to go to class! Its sporty but still Chic!



 
This is an example of my staged floor photos!

XO, ImPreppyGirl
Delaney

1 comment:

  1. These pictures turned out gorgeous! What camera did you use to take them?

    XO, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete