Thursday, August 18, 2016

8 Bible Verses to Give You Strength

Everyone needs the occasional pick me up, here are some words of encouragement for when times get tough!

1. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

2. Finally, be Strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Ephesians 6:10

3. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint. Isaiah 40:31

4. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all of your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. Mark 12:30

5. The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusts in him and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress for Salvation of his anointed one. Pslam 28:7-8

6. Lord be gracious to us, we long for you. Be our strength every morning and our salvation in times of distress. Isaiah 33:2

7. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29

8. The Soveriegn Lord is my Strength, he makes my feet like the feet of the dear, he enables me to tread on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19

God is always there for us, he is in us and with him we cannot fail.

Xx, Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment