Monday, August 22, 2016

2 Year Recap

This past Friday, August 19th, I celebrated 2 years of blogging via Instagram. Some of you have been here with me throughout this journey, some of you are new here and Welcome! I wanted to do a quick recap of the last year, as at my first blogaversery I did a recap of that first year, so here's a recap of the second year!

September: East Carolina Visits and football games, I got to meet Olivia from @faithandliv
 October: Homecoming with my friend Andrew, an awesome time with an awesome guy (and an awesome jeep)
 November: I organized a shoot with my gal pals and we took a bunch of pictures together, this one was one of my favorites (almost a year later and I don't know how I pulled off this shoot)
 December: Short Pump Christmas shoot!
 January: Snow Shoot during our first dusting!
 February: Valentines shoot, this was one of the coldest photoshoots I've ever endured but I found this pink house and took one of my pinterest famous photos during this shoot.
 March: This again was one of the coldest shoots ever! I loved this outfit and my friend Cornelia did my make up! This was also the day of my first Vlog.
 April: Shoot at Maymont, I took some good adventure photos and figured out how to get dressed in the middle of a bamboo forest for an outfit change #goodtimes.
 May: The Lilly Dresses come out.
 June: Dream Job became reality in later May and Early June!
 July: 20K!!!
 August: Move into College Dorm.
 Y'all have been here through many milestones with me and I couldn't be more thankful for each and every one of you. God has blessed me so much and I love y'all!
xx, Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment