Thursday, August 4, 2016

What's in my Pool Bag?



During the summer, having those go to items in your pool bag is essential. There's nothing better than being able to just pick up your bag and go straight to the pool without having to rush around the house trying to grab everything you need! I use this Scout bag for my pool bag! Its light and still holds everything I need!
As you can see, there's a few front pockets that hold various different things. The first item I want to talk about: a good towel.
Here I have pictured the Lovers Coral Lilly Pulitzer towel!
Second item: a good pair of shades (these are from target)
Item #3: a throw on tank or cover up. Here I have pictured a boyfriend tank from @bwhimsy on Instagram, this is great to throw on to go anywhere when you're in a swimsuit.
 I think its safe to say I have a float obsession so I always keep one to two floats in my bag because I never know when I'll need one!

When laying out in the sun, sunscreen, bronzer and or aloe is so important. I use all three of these on a regular basis because I'm constantly trying to be tan and it doesn't always go my way.

 Lastly I have this other mini ID holder by Scout that I usually keep cash, jewelry and my license in!
 
That's what's in my pool bag this summer 2016!
 
xo,
Delaney
Imapreppygirl
 


No comments:

Post a Comment