Friday, July 1, 2016

Pool Float Guide



As a lot of you may have noticed on my Instagram @Imapreppygirl , I may or may not have a slight addiction to pool floats and accessories. However I have some tricks up my sleeve on where to find the cutest floats (some for amazing prices) and I hope you all enjoy this guide and find the floats you've been looking for. And just as a side note, I personally do not even have a pool, just a pool float addiction, this is possible.

5 below is one of my favorite places to buy pool floats and accessories AND on top of that, they are all five dollars, or less!

I know what you're all thinking, "these Pinterest famous Donut floats are at 5 Below!?", and to put it simply, yes, I personally have the pink one from 5 below itself, the only difference between this one and the $20 ones are that the $20 are slightly bigger, and maybe a little nicer quality, but for $20 I could get two pink donut floats, AND two brown donut floats, OR I could get one slightly larger and nicer donut float, the choice is yours my friends. 
So now the question is, what else is at 5 below that you didn't know about, well here are a few others:
 
Flamingo:
Pizza:
Mini Flamingo drink floats:
 
Lilly Beach Ball (free with purchase at Lilly P. Memorial Day event)
    Pineapple Float: Toys R Us (linked below from another site)
ps. sneak peak to my 20K post!
Donut Drink Floats, find them here:


 Everyone has also been raving about the candy floats and the bird floats, although there is no one place to get all of these, here are some links and pics that could help you find what you are looking for!
 
Smarties and Tootsie Rolls:
 
Dots Candy Float:
 
Gummy Bear Float:
 
Junior Mints pool float:
Ice Cream Sandwich:
"Look at all those chickens", just kidding, but here are the bird floats:
 
Swan Float:
 Golden Swan:
$150 for this set of 4, but these are super fun also!
 
I hope y'all enjoyed this pool float guide and that your summer will not FLOAT by too fast!
 
xo, Imapreppygirl
Delaney
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I have no wards to explain my feelings about your post about Pool Float Guide. Cheers author your Fabulous Pictures and outstanding information. Really Looking forward to read your next post. Float Fabulously USA

    ReplyDelete