Saturday, June 25, 2016

Coffee with Katie

Today I finally got around to meeting one of my followers named Katie (@thervaprep), we (used to) go to the same high school and have been waiting to meet each other for a while now! We decided to meet up at Randolph Macon College (Ashland, Va) and take some photos and grab coffee too! Here are some of the photos Katie took of me and a look into our adventures today!



 Katie took some awesome shots of me and I also took some photos of her! You can find those on her blog and Instagram @thervaprep! During our trip we came across an adorable little bakery that was themed Pink, Gold, White, and Black! The interior was adorable and I will definitely be visiting it again for photos and sweets!




 
What's a meet up without Starbucks? Our next stop was Starbucks and I got my forever favorite drink which is the Iced Mocha with light ice (aka more room for coffee), Katie got an iced caramel macchiato and a chocolate cake pop, we talked at Starbucks for a couple hours all about high school and blogging and just life in general.
 
 

 
Next I took her home and got a quick picture with both Katie and her little sister Kristen!



 
 
More photos from today below! You can expect to see blogposts on a few of these outfits coming soon! All in all I had an amazing time with Katie, she is so sweet and genuine which is hard to come by now a days. I am so blessed to have met such a sweet person and y'all can expect to see collaborations and photo shoots with her in the future! If you haven't already, check out @thervaprep on Instagram!
 
xo, Delaney
@imapreppygirl





2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Especially the picture of you jumping the tracks.
    I love you!
    xoxo, katie
    www.thervaprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Especially the picture of you jumping the tracks.
    I love you!
    xoxo, katie
    www.thervaprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete