Monday, July 4, 2016

Krass & Co

Recently I was reached out to by Krass and Co, they are an adorable athletic wear company with bright colors and fun patterns ,this brand is perfect for the girl that loves color, which is most definitely me. They sent me a few products to review and I am completely obsessed with every one of them.
 
Sailors Delight Tank:
This tank is super light weight and comfortable, I paired it with some Lilly Pulitzer white beach shorts, this outfit is perfect for running errands, doing yoga, lounging around, or working out.




The next look is perfect for the 4th of July, I'm sporting the Lucky Liberty Leggings and the Lucky Liberty Sports Bra, I also threw a tank over this later and it looked great! One thing I was concerned about was the band at the top of the leggings, its adorable however I was curious as to how to style things with it because I expected the band to get in the way. However, when you throw on a tank, you can barely see the band at all (unless you tie up your shirt). The leggings are super comfortable and I'm obsessed with the fact that they're navy! No more Blavying for this girl.
I love all these wonderful pieces and I encourage you to check out www.krassandco.com for all of your athletic apparel needs.
 
xo, Imapreppygirl
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment