Wednesday, July 6, 2016

5 Lilly Pulitzer Stylings

As a lot of you may know, I've recently started working at the Lilly Pulitzer Short Pump Location, since I began working, my collection has grown dramatically and it inspired to me share 5 looks with you all!
Look #1: Casual dress
This is the Barefoot Princess Essie Dress, paired with white Jack Rogers and pink tassel earrings. This dress is perfect to throw on and go to the beach, run around town, go shopping and so much more. It's extremely easy to dress up or down and is super comfortable.


Look #2: Coral Top
This lavender top and white skinny's are amazing for shopping or brunch/ coffee dates with your girls, I dressed this up by sporting wedges, but by switching up the shoes, this can be dressed down quite easily. I wore white pants to dress it up, but it can also be dressed down by sporting shorts instead. I paired this brown tote and it matched my wedges perfectly to really complete the look.




Look #3: Popover
The popover is a classic Lilly Clothing piece, its easy to wear and fun to go around in. This is my most casual look and it great for a morning boat ride in the summer, or just running errands around town.



Look #4: Date Night Shift

A Lilly Shift is a classic for weddings, date night, graduation parties and more. I chose this Yachtzee Shift because Fiona from @preppynyc on Instagram has this too and she will also be doing 5 Lilly Looks on her blog (linked at the bottom). The Navy detailing down the front is so classy and a little different for Lilly because they mostly do white detailing. A shift is perfect for any special occasion.



Look #5: Adie Shorts
My last piece I styled was this pair of gold and white striped Adie Shorts. They look like J. Crew and they're quite subtle and very classy. I paired these with a pink Piko top (these are trendy in college).



I really hope y'all enjoyed these 5 Lilly Pulitzer looks, make sure you go check out Fiona's blogpost on 5 other Lilly Looks! www.preppynyc.weebly.com.

xo, Imapreppygirl
Delaney


No comments:

Post a Comment