Monday, July 11, 2016

Kendra Scott Richmond

Recently, in the mall I work in, Short Pump, a Kendra Scott store opened! It opened July first! At first, this disappointed me because my birthday month is June and they offer a discount for birthdays, so I just missed this because they opened the first day in July. I also had never been in a Kendra store so I wasn't quite sure what to expect.
Initially when I walked in, I was shocked, I didn't see any colorful jewelry which is part of why I love Kendra so much. There was lots of neutral jewelry around the store, and don't get me wrong, I love a good white and gold bracelet, but I was ready to be overwhelmed with color, and I wasn't, even though that is what I'd hoped for.
I started talking to the girls that work there and realized a lot of them were customers at Lilly Pulitzer Short Pump, where I work, and that made great for conversation, I went to go to check out with one bracelet (pictured below), and an employee mentioned a special deal that was going on for the 4th of July AND their opening..
I was spending $50 for this bracelet, when I was told about this sale, if I were to spend $75 I would get a free bracelet (ft. in blue, pictured below, red and mint were also options), AND their was a discount on the color bar, 15% off. At first I thought the color bar was just kind of a toy, to play with all the options you can have for jewelry. You can play with the options, but when you come to the finished product, you tell an employee what you'd like and show them the screen, then THEY PUT TOGETHER THE JEWELRY RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU! Can y'all tell how happy that made me! I was so pleasantly surprised and ended up picking out a ring (below).
 (free bracelet with $75 spend)



So I ended up spending about $100, but I got three awesome pieces that I can wear all the time, from an awesome place, and a brand I love. I will be visiting the girls at Kendra Scott Richmond again in the future and will of course be making all Kendra purchases there in the future as well. They gave me a cute fall magazine and they also had macaroons out with mimosas! So cute and so much love for this brand and this new store!

I hope y'all enjoyed reading about my experience in this amazing store!
xo, Imapreppygirl
Delaney





No comments:

Post a Comment