Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Gossip Girl Surprise

This situation is tough to explain, but to start off my explanation, my friends are amazing.  I've been having a rough time lately, I've been stressed about my senior year and college and my blog, everything piles up which means lots of pressure for me, although I love my blog and all of you!
 
My friends saw my stress and wanted to do something sweet for me, they decided to leave this sweet anonymous note on my porch and surprise me with lunch and a day away from everything.
 
I followed the directions, curled my hair, put on my pearls and wore my favorite Lilly dress, and I was taken to a pizza place called Mellow Mushroom Pizza (Amazing!). Following that they took me to a couple consignment shops because there is nothing some retail therapy can't fix!
 
I didn't purchase much, three shirts, all from J. Crew, and I only spent $25! It was an amazing day with amazing people and it was much needed!
                                    xo,
                                                                       @imapreppygirl
                                                           Delaney
 
READ BELOW!





 
 Ps. I purchased this Lilly dress from a consignment shop and its an older dress, I've been researching like crazy and I cant figure out the name, so please comment and ask your friends if they know the name!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment