Thursday, July 2, 2015

Senior Pictures

I'm a rising senior, therefore I got to do my Senior pictures this past week, I got to pick out 6 outfits and I got to model three for my pictures because there was rain and I didn't get to finish. I started my session with an iced coffee while I got my hair done!

I decided on two Lilly Pulitzer dresses, and my favorite red white and blue paisley pants with a red tank.

Hair curled and make up done, I went on to do my drape picture, the drape is actually a black piece of cloth with a piece of Velcro on the back, it was not a real piece of clothing which I thought was interesting!

I styled my 1st Lilly dress with pearls, earring and necklace, and for shoes I wore wedges!


I styled my 2nd Lilly dress with pearl earrings and a monogram ring and wedges again!

I styled my third look with pearl earrings, and a monogram necklace, paired with a Kendra Scott necklace, with white Jack Rogers!


Here is a picture of me carrying all of my stuff around on the way to different sites to take pictures!


Unfortunately my session had to end early because of the rain, but this was the outfit I ended on and the purse I managed to carry everything in by Miche. I will hopefully be monogramming this purse soon!

xo,
Imapreppygirl
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment