Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Birthday



                    

For those of you who don't know, my birthday was this past Friday, June 19th! I celebrated by coming home early Friday morning from a church camp where I spent the week with some close friends, learning about God, playing paintball and all kinds of fun things. I woke up early Friday, packed up my things and made my way home to open a few gifts from my family.

* First present I opened was from my sister Oakleigh, she gave me a Longchamp inspired bag that was tan with dark brown details, with a white monogram on the front, (from @bwhimsygifts ).

*My mom also got me some monogrammed items from @bwhimsygifts , she bought me this mint Charles River Apparel rain jacket with a gray monogram, and she also bought me a monogrammed ring. (pictured below)

*My dad and my sister pitched in to get me the Lilly Pulitzer dress I've been wanting, the 'Shell me about it' Gabby shift dress, which they bought from Pink Palm Richmond.

*Friday night I had a bunch of my friends come over for a bonfire so props to all of them! I received $60 to Starbucks because I am completely obsessed with Coffee! I received giftcards to Chick Fil A, Panera and couple Visas!

*I got a bunch of random candies, lotions and spa products, etc.

*I received a cute tank from my friend that says "more shopping, more coffee, more parties" and she also gave me one of those pink donut floats for a pool and I'm extremely excited to use that this summer, and on top of that it is adorable to photograph!(below)

*My favorite color is lavender so one of my friends got me a lavender themed present! It came with Essie nail polish in lavender, a lavender scarf with grapefruit slices all over it from target, and some lavender pajama shorts with little lobsters on them from American Eagle.

*I also received 3 other colors of Essie nail polish, (nude, light blue, and mint)

*Other cosmetic products I received include eos lip balm, some facial masks, bubble bath, and lotion from Bath and Bodyworks.

These were the presents I received the day of my birthday, I am so grateful, my next post will include the haul with my birthday money. Keep your eyes peeled for some of the items mentioned, they might be featured on my Instagram!


                                                                                                   xo,
                                                                                                                @Imapreppygirl
                                                                                                                                             Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment