Saturday, February 27, 2016

DIY with Del: Detox Water

Detox water is always something I've wanted to try but have just never gotten around to it, so this weekend I decided to make three different kinds and it was such a quick and easy thing to do!

These are just a few ingredients I had in my house that I used for this DIY.

First I filled my monogrammed cup from @ourmonogrammedlife on Instagram, with about 12 oz of water!

Next I picked out which fruits to use and I decided on lemon and blackberry. I cut up two pieces of lemon, cut some black berries in half and tossed them in, then I placed in the fridge for about an hour which allows the flavors to infuse.




 
I wanted to do more than one detox water so next I decided on a lemon orange one, all I did was slice a couple of each fruit, put them in the water and then refrigerate.


 
 
Lastly, I had a bunch of berries in the fridge so I decided those would be great all together in a Very Berry Detox. I chopped up a couple small strawberries, and blackberries, and then threw in a couple blue berries refrigerated them with my other two waters.
 



 
 
These turned out super fresh and I cannot wait to make more in the future with these ingredients and many others!
 
xo,
Delaney
@imapreppygirl
 




1 comment:

  1. I simply wanted to say how I have been using it for 5 weeks now along with my healthier diet plan and boot camp classes and am feeling great and my skin is way smoother and glow. I make my protein shake inside it every morning! No leaks and simple to clean so no lingering has the aroma of other bottles check them out!

    check them out

    ReplyDelete