Sunday, February 21, 2016

Back at it in the Blue Vans

I hope you all enjoyed the title of this, I laughed and I still laugh at that vine whenever I see it and I'm hoping at least one of my readers enjoyed and or picked up on the reference to the "da** Daniel back at it in the White Vans" vine on that's gone viral on most social media that I've seen.

Anyways, this blog post is actually inspired by that I am officially a Krass and Co brand rep! If you didn't know, Krass and Co is an athletic brand and I particularly am in love with their running shorts! They had an awesome deal for reps that included 50% off so I splurged and bought two pairs.

I styled in this more athletic look, Blue Vans (unfortunately I had no athletic shoes that matched with my navy theme and I wasn't trying to blavy (black and navy), so I was " back at it with the blue vans", I also styled my new white half zip from @duffieldlane on instagram, along with my new Krass and Co shorts and a neon pink VV hat with a navy whale just for a pop of color.

Here are some pics from the 10 seconds of pictures that my dad took for me!




Use my discount code "preppygirl" for a discount at Krass and Co!
XO, Imapreppygirl
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment