Monday, September 21, 2015

Sticker Organizer

If you're preppy like me, there's a good chance you collect stickers from your favorite companies! I know I have a bunch but there are so many and I hate clutter!

This is what my stickers looked like before:


This is after!

All you need is this index card holder from target! I made little name brand tags (stickers come with index card holder), and organized them with this!

Then just because Imapreppygirl *wink*, I added a monogram with some paint!

Hope you enjoy this tip! If you don't have stickers, check out a couple posts back on how to get some!

Xo, Imapreppygirl, Delaney


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and such a good idea! I wish I could do this but I have over 100 different brands so it wouldn't really work for me. I wish it would though!

    ♥, Brooke
    https://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a good idea! I have a mini binder that I didn't really have anything to use it for. Looks like i just found one!

    Leah
    thecuteandclassy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete