Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pineapple Canvas DIY

Supplies needed:

To start, this is what you'll need, plus whatever you plan on using to hold your paint, I used a paper plate. All of this can be bought at Michaels craft stores, but can also be found at target or other craft stores.

Take the wrapping paper and wrap your canvas up like you would a present, then continue to crease the sides for cleaner edges.





































My next step after that was done was to paint the design I wanted (I chose pineapples), and I continued to paint them on my canvas/ wrapping paper in white.

I then waited for them to dry, and went back and repainted them in pink!



 This was my final product! I hope you enjoyed this diy, if anyone tries it please comment below to let me know  how yours turned out! This was made to be put on my wall of art I have been working on, stay tuned for more diys that will be added to it, and eventually a blog post on all my art!
 
XO, Imapreppygirl
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment