Monday, September 7, 2015

Back to school Essentials 2015

This year I will be a senior in high school! I only have six classes and I need just a few basic things but I like to add a little prep to my essentials! (a couple essentials not specifically mentioned were my Tusk in the Sun Lilly pencil case, a Lilly wristlet, and lastly a Simply Southern coffee tumbler because I don't think I could go one morning without coffee.








My first essential is my Lilly Pulitzer Planner! I also added a monogram from @astitchofhappiness , you can use the code 'IMAPREPPYGIRL' for 10% off!

First I will show off my notebooks, I am so excited about how cute these turned out this year! Jadelynnbrooke sent me this 'Donut worry be happy' notebook and I am completely in love! They had a couple of other choices too and I highly recommend them! (this will be my math notebook)

Next I have my Science notebook with a monogram from @palmettocoast15 on instagram, as well as an 'Ain't no party like a tailgate party' from Jadelynnbrooke! I have a white and gold notebook from OfficeMax, for a class called entrepreneurship,  which has a bow monogram from @astitchofhappiness!

Next I have three last notebooks, one for Government, one for English and one for a teaching class I am taking! The green notebook has a Marley Lilly sticker, Simply Southern sticker, and a JadelynnBrooke sticker, then I have a white notebook that I painted with navy chevron and later added an old tusk in the sun monogram from St. Louis Monograms, and lastly I have a Lilly Notebook sporting a monogram from @astitchofhappiness!

If you want stickers like mine, read up on my blog post a few posts back to get free stickers, and check out @astitchofhappiness for all your monogramming needs!
Next I have my binders, I tried a mixture of things on those including painting, stickers and print outs!
 
The picture on the right is the inside of my backpact! This year I decided to get a Herschel Supply Co. backpack. This was a company I'd never heard of but I saw the seersucker inside and couldn't resist!
 
These are my back to school essentials and I hope you enjoyed reading about them! Make sure to Comment and Follow!
 
XO,
Delaney
Imapreppygirl

1 comment:

  1. Your notebooks are so cute!
    ♥, Brooke
    http://livethepreplife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete