Monday, November 28, 2016

Stocking Stuffers 2016

Here is the next segment of my gift guide series- stocking stuffer edition. First of all this wonderful stocking is one of my all time favorites of the season. Each year I get a new stocking from Jacob Wallace Designs and each year they meet my expectations and exceed them with their amazing quality and color. You can even use my code 'DELANEY' for 20% off! They have a variety of Lilly patterns and it is just a great company over all.

With all of that said, here are my top ten stocking stuffers of 2016!

1. Lush Bath Bombs 

2. Kate Spade Earrings

3. Sheila Earrings

4. Gift Cards (The college student that I am encourages this gift, $10 to anywhere can do amazing things)

5. Kylie Lip Kit

6.Starbucks ornaments (Can you tell I'm a coffee lover?)
These are available along with many others at Starbucks

7. Facials

8. Lulu Lemon Headbands
9. Matte Top Coat
10. Chokers


Here are my top 10 stocking stuffers for 2016, I hope you all enjoyed!

XX, Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment