Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Cozy in Cardigans

Hello everyone, long time no blog, but hopefully that will be changing as from now on I will be uploading a post every Wednesday (or maybe even more). I wanted to write about a trend I've been loving lately- cardigans. Since I've been here at East Carolina University, the weather has been a little all over the place, however now that the temperature is dropping and it seems that fall is actually here, I'd love to share some tips about my favorite cardigans of the season.

These two cardigans are from Forever 21. My sorority sisters can attest to this; I am always wearing these. This tan cardigan is oversized (pictures 3 and 4) , I got a large and I do not regret it. I dress this cardigan up and down constantly. I run across campus with a sorority tee and leggings, or I can wear it will dark jeans and a J. Crew painters tee. As for the gray(pictures 1 and 2) I'm not going to lie, half of why I bought this was for how soft it was. It feels like I'm wearing a blanket and I'm not complaining about it whatsoever. Both of these sweaters are perfect for the cold months ahead. (plus they're only $20 so you can't really beat that price)


Xo, Delaney


No comments:

Post a Comment