Friday, February 12, 2016

What I've given up for Lent

Lent, I'm not one to ever get into it, I never have but seeing as a lot of my friends decided to give up some things, I decided to join in for the fun/ what is already torture. I hope none of you are sharing my pain, but if you are, praying for you because I'm not going to lie, Lent is not an easy thing, especially because I forgot when it started, so I didn't even get a fat Tuesday.

I've seen some crazy things this Lent, and I don't know how some people are doing it!

What I've heard people giving up:
1. Coffee

Okay what!???? How, if you're one of the people giving this up, I'm praying for you.

2. Social Media

Nope. Considering I'm constantly on YouTube or Blogger or Instagram.... or Twitter... or Snapchat... or Pinterest..

I have a problem.

3. Carbs

Considering I live off of pasta (recently switched to spinach pasta), however pasta and Chipotle rice, I honestly don't think I could do it, those are my weaknesses

4. Dairy

I've done this, not easy.

5. Netflix

Considering I'm currently hooked on 3 shows right now, this does not seem easy whatsoever and I commend you.

I totally respect all of the things above, let me point that out, and here I hope you enjoy what I've given up below, however they are extremely odd and random!

1. Desserts and Sugar
2. Picking my nails
3. (working on) organizing my time

Thanks so much for reading!
xo, Imapreppygirl
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment