Sunday, July 26, 2015

NYC Lilly P.

It was quite the walk to get here but I made it to the NYC Lilly, I posted a small vid on Instagram of a mini tour, the looks I got were hilarious! But for those of you who didn't see it, or haven't yet, here you go!



 
I tried my best to try on things I hadn't seen in other stores because this Lilly store is one of the biggest! I fell in love with so many things but only got one skirt (on sale). However I plan on going back or ordering this new Fall dress!
 
(a couple more try ons)

 
One of my Favorite parts of this store was the décor! There was a spiral staircase with bright pink walls and paintings all the way up! There were also quotes painted all around the store! The dressing rooms were huge to the ones I've seen, so I snapped a couple pics of those as well! On this trip I also visited the new Rhode Island Lilly Store, as well as the Cape Cod Lilly, but I have to say the New York City Lilly is my Favorite!


xo,
 Imapreppygirl
Delaney


No comments:

Post a Comment