Monday, June 8, 2015

Prep for Less

     
         My preppy tips for being on a budget:
              - When i think of preppy style, there are a few different shoes I think of, but the main one is Jack Rogers, if you're mostly about the name, purchse the Jellies, they're only $50, have the name, but have a fairly different look. If you're all about the look of them, i suggest hot cakes, or Y nots, Y nots can be found at shoe carnival and are only $40 dollars but are often on sale.
             - A Preppy girl wears Lilly Pulitzer, I love this brand so much, however it is pricey and you dont get as much for your money. I've only bought one Lilly Pulitzer thing for full price, all my other stuff Ive gotten on their huge sales, on sale at Ocean Palm, and I've surprisingly found some stuff at Marshalls and Tj maxx. I didn't find clothes at the discount stores, but I've found cups and a pitcher and a tumbler and stuff like that.  There is an annual end of summer sale that everything is marked down in, theres warehouse sales (these are INSANE!), and theres also consignment shops. If none of these work for you, or you dont have time to perge the racks, theres an app called 'Poshmark' , it allows you to enter your size and what you're looking for, and will come up with a bunch of new and used items for sale.
                 -For a more J Crew look, I suggest shopping sale and sale only, the J Crew Factory store has less expensive things, and also, there is usually a 40% off of stuff on sale already at most J crew stores. I usually try to use that so I can get more for less money. I am also a huge Old Navy and Target Junkie, they have similar looks for way less, they have bright colors and more basic things and if you know fashion, you'll be able to make great pairings out of simple finds at these stores!
                                                                                           xoxo,
                                                                                                 Imapreppygirl                                                                                  
                                             
               

No comments:

Post a Comment